Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Here's proof in a graph form




Today is my wedding anniversary. Through thick and thin, Mrs. Kfred has been there for me. Of course, we have had disagreements, but (and it pains me to say this), she has usually been right.

For a number of years, though,  I have increasingly had the suspicion that I have been coming out on the losing end of most disagreements, but, couldn't document it as such .  I assigned our Statistical Analysis team to see if they could verify some data and, by golly, they hit one out of the park with this easy to understand graphic. The beauty of this representation is that it is not case specific.  It would apply to any married man.  Good job, guys. 

Oh, and dear, I will  always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your corrections, musings, and notes of sympathy. Due to the limited cognitive ability of our staff, please limit words to no higher than a fourth grade comprehension level.