Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today in history

The FTI Dopes Trial resumes today where we left off from last week.  I am so anxious for this to all end  as I am unsure how much longer I can be asked to support the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous type billings I am receiving from Shifty, the lawyer, to conduct this nonsense.  Shifty is doing a great job, but My God, this is costing WAY more than I ever dreamed.  Now, I am convinced it is the right thing to do, but it is expensive.  How expensive is it?  Let's just say this:  I am seriously studying the habits of Dickey the Peap (including the the thought of having elective surgery to shorten my arms so as to have difficulty reaching for a tab at dinnertime) in order to make ends meet.  Now that is drastic!  

On a totally unrelated note, the calendar reveals it is once again the second day past Flag Day ( or as we call it, Flag Day +2).  This can only mean one thing:  it is the Rat Bastard's Birthday.     Happy Birthday to our own oafish character.   He is a good sport to take the ribbing I direct his way with rarely a protest.  Admittedly, part of this is due to his inability to comprehend the written word; regardless, I note his birthday and salute him as well.  Happy Birthday, Partner.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your corrections, musings, and notes of sympathy. Due to the limited cognitive ability of our staff, please limit words to no higher than a fourth grade comprehension level.