Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do you swear to tell the truth............

Well, today is the day.  My explosive, blow this case wide open, God-Country-Applepie and Motherhood moment is upon me.  I get to tell my story after 5 years of nonsense. 

That is, of course, my Walter Mitty moment. Actually, I do know that a lot of court action is a slow, boring, monotonous passing of time.  I have refreshed, reminded, and restudied all of the salient parts of my story to present in a clear and concise manner.   I have to guard against becoming emotional and angry because, though, it makes good TV, it really is not effective in court.  You want to be factual, cool, and ultimately, devastating.  

I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your corrections, musings, and notes of sympathy. Due to the limited cognitive ability of our staff, please limit words to no higher than a fourth grade comprehension level.