Fully expecting to be reinstated and to have my Executive Director duties restored before the end of the weekend, I have spent the last 48 hours in deep thought. Some Random observations I wish to share:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Was learning cursive really necessary?
6. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7. Bad decisions make good stories.
8. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
9. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
10. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
And here's a freebee: Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.