Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey, where's my $5000 per month?

Are you kidding me?? What the hell have I been wasting my time at this rinky-dink Instititute over? Hold it here, wait a minute. What is all of this fine print? Fire up the Truthometer Deluxe and get Flushwig in here. We need to analyze this a little further.

During the mind-numbing research performed early each morning, I stumbled upon this article that suggests that someone can make between (I swear this is true) $5000 to $7000 a month at home doing nothing! It is a story about Mary Steadman who is making this dough just working 10 hours a week by doing nothing more than "posting links for Google." That's it. Nothing else. It all depends on how many links you posted online. They give you the website links to post and all you do is start posting those links. Google tracks everything.

The article has proof by displaying actual checks which, I assume, belong to Mary. (EDITORS NOTE: Mary must be a closet introvert because even though she is telling her story and bragging about her riches, she doesn't want anyone to see her name on the check.) Anyway, as I was just about to join Mary in creating my own financial wealth empire, I happened to scroll down to the bottom of the page and saw all of the fine print. Apparently:

  1. Testimonials do not typically result.

  2. Photographs or images are depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program.

  3. Some individuals purchasing the program may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL(EDITOR'S NOTE: their emphasis). These claims are not a guarantee of your income, nor are they typical of average participants.

  4. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your input, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions.

  5. No person or company can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.

  6. Google is in no way associated with this website.

What the Hell?? You mean I could make less? Google is not associated, but you make money posting Google links. Huh? All of a sudden, this sure fire thing didn't look so hot if for no other reason than this is the type of creative, innovative, thinking we employ here at FTI. I know the personal riches I gain from that activity. And, I wouldn't want to be greedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your corrections, musings, and notes of sympathy. Due to the limited cognitive ability of our staff, please limit words to no higher than a fourth grade comprehension level.