Today is my Birthday,
I'm gonna have a good time,
I say it's my birthday,
Happy birthday to me.
After about 8 years of age, birthdays don't mean much to most people. I am like most people. It's just another day. I do pause though to reflect on my life to this point.
To date, I am thankful and blessed to have:
1) Good Health,
2) A loving wife, successful children, and a supportive extended family,
3) Some Great friends,
4) A job I like,
5) and satisfaction in my life to date.
On the other hand, I am sorry I didn't:
1) Go to college,
2) Attempt to at least try to meet the goal of when I was a four year old and become a railroad engineer,
3) Have the courage to tell some people to stick it up their ass when I was wronged (that's another story),
4) Walk away from bidding one more time on Ebay when acquiring the Factorcrap Truthometer Deluxe.
Had I done so on point #4 above, I wouldn't be in the middle of this rinky-dink Instititute I currently run.
Oh, how life deals us such strange circumstances.