Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So, that's how it is

Some random thoughts:


  • Was that one of the best World Series or not? I am not a big baseball fan, but, always get stoked for the World Series. Game 6 was a classic which included some plays and events you simply don't see very often. Wow. What a lot of fun to watch.
  • Fall is here.  I guess my semi frequent tarrings of Dickie the Peap on the golf course are coming to an end.  Oh well.  The little miser has all winter to lick his wounds. And take some lessons.  
  • I have not been disciplined with my recent writings.  I am trying to post only meaningful topics that would appeal to our 2 faithful readers.  Honestly, I can't top some of the entertaining events going on around me of the societal type.  From politicians refusing to do anything, to Wall Street protesters accomplishng little to nothing, to Gummo , the Balloon Boy starting to assume the identity of Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol",  I can't equal it.  
I guess I will go supervise the costume selections of the Misfits for Halloween.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! We might still get a chance to chase the little white ball.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your corrections, musings, and notes of sympathy. Due to the limited cognitive ability of our staff, please limit words to no higher than a fourth grade comprehension level.